Join iXerv’s Luke Marson, IDC’s Lisa Rowan, and SAP SuccessFactors’ Lara Albert for an informative Human Capital Institute webcast on June 25, 2019
Offering a best-in-class employee experience has become critical to organization success in everything from attracting to engaging employees, yet leaders struggle with how best to understand and improve the holistic employee experience. In this webinar, employee experience thought leaders will discuss how companies can leverage modern, end-to-end employee listening tools to effectively measure and continuously improve employee experience, examining how technology is leading to breakthrough organizational insights and the right actions to close experience gaps and drive better business results.
- Why employee experience management is the next competitive frontier
- How to utilize technology to drive a culture of feedback and improve your employee experience
- Innovative ideas and best-practices regarding employee listening through technology
- Examples of how companies are humanizing their talent strategy and driving exceptional employee experience through data and insights
- Recommendations for getting started